The Heath grain trailer range is designed for a variety of tasks with the operator in mind.
Currently available with a 16 or 18 tonne load rating, these trailers make grain carting easy.
The trailers are designed for off-road terrain with twin 10 stud commercial axles, complete with 420mm x 180mm brakes and 24t parabolic suspension complete with tie rods. A sprung drawbar also makes for a smooth ride and the front window enables easy filling. There is also a front access ladder with inside steps allowing for easy inspection of loads and internal access. Adding to easy operation, the tailgate is hydraulic (complete with grain chute) and includes a safety tipping valve preventing accidental opening of the tailgate whilst still in the lowered position. The twin cylinder tipping design allows ejection of even the heaviest of loads.
The body panels are formed from single sheets of steel for increased strength and front and rear mudguards prevent spray.
For safety, as standard, the Heath grain trailers come with LED road lights including rear high lights as well as flashing side indicators and a rear flashing beacon. Also as standard, our grain trailers come with air brakes with load sensing valves and hydraulic brakes including slack adjusters. Both of which will ensure the trailer stops when the tractor stops!
You can easily convert our grain trailer into a silage trailer with our 1000mm high removable silage sides complete with panoramic front eye. To make it even easier to convert, we can make a silage lift-off frame allowing removal of the front and sides in one complete lift.
All of our trailers are shot blasted prior to painting, followed by 2 pack epoxy primer & 2 pack acrylic paint and come in a choice of colours.
There are a number of optional extras available for both size tipper trailers allowing you to get the trailer suited to your exact requirements.
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS SUPER 16
• 21.4 cubic metre grain capacity
• 35.7 cubic metre silage capacity
• Tapered body
• Bolt on fixed hitch
• Sprung drawbar
• Front window c/w perspex cover
• Hydraulic tailgate including grain chute c/w safety tipping valve
• LED road lights c/w rear high lights including flashing side indicators and rear flashing beacon
• 10 stud commercial axle 127 mm round c/w 420 x 180 brakes
• 24T parabolic suspension c/w tie rods
• Air brakes c/w load sensing valve
• Oil brakes including slack adjusters
• 560/60 R22.5 Alliance flotation tyres
• Steel bolt-on mud guards including rubber spray flaps
, Bolt-on plastic number plate holder inc. lights
• Front bolt-on front ladder inc. inside steps
OPTIONAL EXTRAS ALL CAPACITIES
• 1000mm high silage sides c/w panoramic front eye
• 205mm side &rear blower boards
• Silage lift-off frame (remove front & sides in 1 complete lift)
• K80 spoon or swivel hitch
• ABS brakes
• Rear hitch & electrics
• Rear braking ancillaries
• 560/60 R22.5 BKT FL693 tyres
• Work lights
• Rear steering axles (passive or active)
• Grain rollover sheet (water tight)
• Transcover front to rear hydraulic cover (not waterproof
• Strap box
• Welded tool tray
• Reflective white, yellow and red tape
• Choice of paint colour as finish
• Folded high tensile body panels formed from single sheets of steel for increased strength
• Hydraulic tailgate with four point locking system
• Mudguards and front / rear spray suppression flaps
• Front access ladder
• Heavy-duty RHS chassis
• Fully welded construction
• Sprung drawbar with bolt on fixed hitch on all models for easy replacement
• Twin tipping cylinders for ejecting the heaviest of loads
• Commercial 127mm round axles
• 10 stud 420 x 180 mm brake drums
• Parabolic single leaf axles with 2,000mm track width for smoother stability
• Ratchet style handbrake
• LED lighting all round, twin rear light clusters, high tailgate repeater clusters, side markers and flashing beacon
• Bolt on replacement light guards
• Removable drawbar skidwith stowage point
• Front hose arm for convenient stowage of all hydraulic, air and electrical line
• Shot blasted paint preparation
• Finished with 130 microns of two pack acrylic paint